- Dual cable ends on both adjustable pulleys allows user to adjust between 4:1 and 2:1 ratio for different exercises.
- TuffStuff’s patented, space saving, 90 degree frame design.
- Full size, nickel plated and knurled pull up bar.
- Trigger style handle and pop pin adjustable pulley release.
- Dual cable ends on both adjustable pulleys.
- 150Lb cast steel weight stacks upgradable to 200lbs each.
- Consumes 50% less floor space than traditional cable crossover machines and fits neatly into a corner without any wasted floor space behind the machine.
- More durable, easier to grip and will not chip, flake or fade like similar painted versions.
- Offers quick and easy single handed repositioning of the adjustable pulleys.
- Allows a simple & convenient way to change the resistance ratio at the handle, from 25% to 50% of indicated weight.
- Tougher and more accurate than traditional cast iron weight stacks, with the ability to be upgraded to heavier resistance levels.
- 4:1 weight ratio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.