Designed for the world's most popular rhythm classes, the new SC2 is the bike for the studio that wants to take advantage of the smoothest ride and make their awesome instructors shine.
NEW Stages RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
Next-generation Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
No-fuss FitLoc height adjustment system gets your riders safely fit and on the bikes quickly and easily
CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages' signature smooth ride.
- Bike Weight - 100 lbs
- Bike Dimensions - 24.5” W x 43.5” L
- Frame Material & Construction - 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon DriveTM carbon ber belt
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor - 158mm
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)
- Max User Weight - 350 lbs (158 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.